Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month Events
There are a range of events being held across the country throughout October. Many of these events will give you the opportunity to gather with other bereaved parents and pay tribute to all the babies lost to pregnancy and infant loss.
If you are hosting an event you would like us to list below, please email email@example.com
No matter where you are, attend one of our virtual events in October.
- Saturday, 15 October, 7pm - Wave of Light - Instagram. Light a candle at 7pm and share your story with us online. We will be sharing stories from others in our community, who wish to share and acknowledge their babies lost too soon. Visit Instagram.
- Sunday 2 October, 6:00am - 8:00am - Pink Elephants Charity Run Marchant Park, Aspley QLD 4034 . Run, walk, stroll or roll at the first ever family-friendly Pink Elephants Charity Run, organised by Back Yourself Fitness. All proceeds donated to Pink Elephants. Register now for only $35. Learn More.
New South Wales
- Saturday 8 October, 2:30pm - 5:30pm - Portugese Women NSW High Tea, St Thomas Catholic Church Hall, 3 Thomas Street Lewisham NSW. High Tea raising funds for Pink Elephants in support of miscarriage and early pregnancy loss. Bring your own tea cup, prize given for the best tea cup! Tickets on sale now $65. Learn More.
- Saturday, 15 October, 7pm - Victorian Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Service at Sofitel Melbourne on Collins. The first in-person service since 2019. A live streaming option will be available for those who are unable to attend in person.
- Saturday 15 October, 4 - 5pm - Wave of Light - Bendigo, Conservatory Gardens. Join us as we commemorate all babies who sadly died too soon. Family bubble blowing event. Learn More.
- Saturday 15 October, 7 - 8:30pm - Wave of Light - Bendigo, Conservatory Gardens. Join us as we commemorate all babies who sadly died too soon. Candlelight memorial. Learn More.
- Saturday 15 October, 11:30am - Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day at KEMH Memorial Garden. Join us as we honour the babies lost to pregnancy loss and stillbirth. Hear from a Pink Elephants representative, as well as Kate Chaney MP and Katrina Stratton PhD. Learn More.