Join us as we gather together to raise awareness and funds, to support more people through early pregnancy loss.
- Pink Elephants Circle of Support Gala, Gold Coast. postponed to March 2024.
- Saturday 3 February 2024 - Sun Run 2024, Manly. Get ready to challenge yourself to a 7km or 10km fun run along the spectacular Northern Beaches coastline from Dee Why Beach to Manly Beach.
- Sunday 4 February 2024 - Cole Classic 2024, Manly. On Sunday Feb 4, entrants in one of Australia’s most historic and famous ocean swim events the Cole Classic will take to Manly’s ocean waters in 1km, 2km and 5km swim, starting at Shelly Beach and finishing in front of Manly Life Saving Club on iconic Manly Beach.
- Saturday 4 & Sunday 5 May 2024 - Mudgee Classic 2024, Mudgee. Set in the New South Wales’ Mudgee wine region, the Mudgee Classic will be a bike ride to remember. Get your team together, or do it solo. Start training (and fundraising!) now to support the Pink Elephants community. Register now.
- Sunday 25 August 2024 - Beach2Beach 2024, Sydney's Northern Beaches. On Sunday, August 25th, 2024, the iconic Beach2Beach Charity Fun Run and Festival will celebrate its 30th year of raising much-needed funds for worthy local charities on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
- Sunday 15 September 2024 - Sydney Marathon 2024, Sydney. We’re asking YOU to join us and take action to make an impact for your favourite cause. You’re already challenging yourself to run in the Sydney Marathon, so make your efforts count! You can make a difference!
- Sunday 25 February 2024 - Melbourne Teams Corporate Triathlon 2024, Melbourne. Teams can choose between the Full Relay (Main) or the Fun Relay. Whether you're a seasoned athlete or a first timer, participating in Melbourne Teams Corporate Triathlon will forge memories and create bonds that go beyond the race course. Get ready to push your limits, encourage your teammates, and revel in the spirit of teamwork!
- Sunday 31 July 2024 - Run Melbourne 2024, Melbourne. With closed roads and fast, one lap courses, more than 20,000 runners descend on the streets, heading past some of Melbourne’s most famous landmarks. Cheer zones and epic vibes make this a race weekend unlike any other. Join the movement and let’s inspire our city to run.
Genea is a Founding Partner of Pink Elephants. They hold events and webinars where you can hear from their Fertility Specialists on all things related to fertility. Their page is updated regularly so please check back to see any events that may be beneficial .